[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Svenskmuslim.nur.nu - Visa tråd - A Trip Through Darb al-Atrak

A Trip Through Darb al-Atrak

Här lär vi oss om våra förebilder: Sahaba, de lärda (Ulema), Allah's vänner (awliya) och de rättfärdiga (Salihin).

Moderatorer: Admin Basha, Khadimu

Användarvisningsbild

A Trip Through Darb al-Atrak

Inläggav bouhamza » sön jan 27, 2008 2:11

Nar jag laste den har bloggen sa slog det mig hur mycket jag saknar Kairo

Bild

Darb al-Atrak is perhaps one of the most amazing spots in Cairo. It is old school to the max. It could be likened to a beach where one will find the footprints of every major Islamic historical Epic: the Fatimades, The Ayoubis, The Mamluks, The Turks and even the French have all left their mark there. Today this area, right behind Azhar mosque, is still buzzing but left only to the poor. It is the hood of Cairo, considered an old school dump and suffers from extreme over crowding and pollution. But deep in the place, if one is from the sabirin jems can be found.

Bild

1) Sh. Ibrahim makes thobes and has lived in Darb al-Atrak from most of his life. “I entered al-Azhar in the forties and graduated in 48. If you like, you can come to my shop and read the Qatra of Ibn Hisham with me!” Well over 80 Sh. Ibrahim walks with a staff, can direct you to any place you want to go in the hood and is still, in every way, an ‘Alim.

2) Sh. Ali Khalifa Ali walks around the hood with his beautiful Azhari dress. “I can teach you the Qirat, inshallah. I’m a Maliki what books would you like to read: the Risalah, Sharh al-Sagir…….no problem come in the morning. Here’s my number.”

3) The Sheikh, as he is commonly called, is the a true Azhari. “You’ll find me here almost every day after dhur [in the masjid]. Come, read with me Shadh al-’Arf or any book you like in Sarf. I’ve been teaching in the Azhari system for a long long time mashallah. You are welcome. You know what? I have some special notes that I’ve collected covering Ibdal and ‘Ilal. Come and I’ll read them with you. You will find me here sitting.” The sheikh teaches from Dhur till Eisha. “Sheikh can I pay you?” “La howla wa la quwata ila billah!” In other words, “NO!”

Bild

4) Sitting next to the Sheikh is a blind man Abdu Karim. “Do you guys know who he is” the sheikh asks. “No” we reply. “That is a faqih.” We run over to Abdul Karim, “Sheikh what madhab to you teach?” “I’m upon the Madhab of Abu Hanifa (ra) come and read with me.”

As we leave the masjid we notice a large group of Malaysians gathering in one of the rooms. “Hey come here this is an amazing class!” “Really what are you studying?” “The Alfiyah of Ibn Malik!”

As one leaves this area one has to be struck by something. Something that still says with a loud voice, “Indeed We have sent the revelation and We willl protect it.”

Bild

Bild

saxat fran [/b]

PS, alla foton ar inte fran darb al-atrak. aven fran hay ash-shafa'i och azhar
"Both a Butcher and a Surgeon use knives, but they cut differently"
-Al Qubrusi

Inläggav b » sön jan 27, 2008 10:29

masha'Allah!
skulle man kunna få lite bildtexter - vad är det för platser som fotograferats på de olika bilderna?

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav bouhamza » sön jan 27, 2008 20:15

"Both a Butcher and a Surgeon use knives, but they cut differently"
-Al Qubrusi

Inläggav b » mån jan 28, 2008 0:31

Återgå till Våra förebilder