Manifold Lights, A glimpse into the Sirah & the Shamail

Live föreläsningar online på paltalk. Söndagar kl 20:00

Moderator: Admin Basha

Användarvisningsbild

Manifold Lights, A glimpse into the Sirah & the Shamail

Inläggav al-Fariq » tor apr 30, 2009 14:04

Bismillah

Unfolding the Manifold Lights

It was a Monday unlike any other. It's true that history had previously witnessed many momentous moments—prophets and angels, death and life, spectacular miracles and the serenity of the mundane—but nothing compared to this particular Monday morning. Something far greater than everything that preceded it combined occurred.

On this day a baby was born.

His mother saw a light shine so bright from this baby that it lit the palaces in far-off Syria from their spot in Makkah. The court of Chosroes shook, a 1,000-year old fire in in Persia extinguished, and the world would never be the same, for this marked the beginning of a light that would never be extinguished, for this baby was created to be the greatest of creation, the Mercy to the worlds, and the source of guidance for all of humanity for all time (may Allah bless him and send him peace).

The angels and prophets yearned to see him; the clouds and trees rushed to shade him; and on the day of Judgement, all will rush to him for intercession. His manners and characteristics were the pinnacle of mercy, chivalry, and splendor for he was sent to perfect noble character. Each and every moment of his life and each and every aspect of his being was conjoined with manifold wisdom and light from which we could draw guidance until the end of time. He was sent for you—whatever life throws at you, he is there as an examplar and model so that you know how to act in every possible situation.

The only problem is knowing how to do this.

How are we supposed to draw from and apply the unending wisdom at the right moment, each and every time?

Join us this Sunday for our latest free live event: "The Unfolding of the Manifold Lights" with Shaykh Abdul Kareem Yahya and Ustadha Noura Shamma so that you can learn how to best incorporate the life and traits of the Final Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) into your own life. Two moving talks will, insha'Allah, change the way you look at the Prophet, providing you with an overview on:

* The tremendous character of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)
* The study of his life
* How to recognize the wisdoms found through his life
* How you can best incorporate these teachings into your life
* How to increase your love for him
* Much, much more

http://sunnipath-unfoldingmanifold.eventbrite.com/

Det blir snabbt fullt, så tveka inte att registrera
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah said: "The son of Adam hurts Me by abusing time, for I am time; in My Hands are all things and I cause the revolution of night and day." (Sahih Bukhari)

Återgå till Live föreläsningar online