[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Svenskmuslim.nur.nu - Visa tråd - Importance of the SUNNA Clothes

Importance of the SUNNA Clothes

Här kan man diskutera om hur och vad du kan göra för att bli en bättre muslim

Moderatorer: Admin, Admin Basha

Användarvisningsbild

Importance of the SUNNA Clothes

Inläggav ch.rebel » tis apr 22, 2008 11:46

Taget from http://members.tripod.com/ibnfarooq/Sunnaclothes.htm

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem
As Salat us Salaam Alaa RasulAllah
Am Ma Baad........
Quote of the Month.....
"Doing a little of the Sunna is better than striving hard in bid'ah (innovation) "
From Ibn Mas`ood (Radhiallaahu Ánhu)

Assalaam Alaikum Wa Ramatullahi Wa Barakatuhu
Welcome to Uthman's page on Sunna Clothes

This month's Issue......."The SUNNA cloths, Imaamah (Turban), Kufi (cap), Izar (loincloth) and Thawb (long shirt or Qamis) in light of the Holy Quran and Sahih Hadith and in the Opinions of the great scholars....

We glorify Allah and ask blessing on and salute on His noble Prophet, his companions and those follow him in upholding the cause of the right religion. It is great Mercy of Allah (s.w.t.) that He has showered with most valuable treasure in this earth, that is Islam, a true guidance.

Contents..
Following the Sunnah in the Light of Quran
The sticking to the Sunnah from Sahih Hadith
The Imaamah (Turban) in Islam
The Kufi (cap) in Islam
The Izar (loincloth) in Islam
The Thawb (long shirt or Qamis) In Islam
Praying bareheaded (without a turban or kufi)
The sayings of great Ullima (scholars) on wearing the clothes of the unbelievers

....(This tafseer is Agreed upon by Ibn Kathir, Al-Qurtabi and At-Tabari)

The Holy Quran, Sura #3;Ayah #31
"Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind): "If you (really) love Allâh then follow me (i.e. accept Islâmic Monotheism, follow the Qur'ân and the Sunnah), Allâh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allâh is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful."

The Holy Quran, Sura #33;Ayah #21
"Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad SAW) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much."

The Holy Quran, Sura #42;Ayah #52
"And thus We have sent to you (O Muhammad SAW) Ruhan (an Inspiration, and a Mercy) of Our Command. You knew not what is the Book, nor what is Faith? But We have made it (this Qur'ân) a light wherewith We guide whosoever of Our slaves We will. And verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) are indeed guiding (mankind) to the Straight Path (i.e. Allâh's religion of Islâmic Monotheism)."

The Holy Quran, Sura #59;Ayah #7
"And whatever the Prophet gives you, ACCEPT IT and whatever he forbids you, ABSTAIN (from it)"

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 92, Hadith # 401
Narrated Ibn `Umar (Radhiallaahu Án): Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) wore a gold ring and then the people followed him and wore gold rings too. Then the Prophet said, "I had this golden ring made for myself." He then threw it away and said, "I shall never put it on." Thereupon the people also threw their rings away. Note: Look at hoe strict the Sahaba (Radhiallaahu Án) were in following the Sunnah of Rasulullah (SAW) what ever he did they followed him.

Abu Dawud and Imaam Ahmad Bin Hanbal
On the authority of Ibn `Umar (Radhiallaahu Án) who said that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said "Whoso resembles a people in appearance, he is one of them." (Also narrated by Ibn Abi Shayba in his Musannaf (5:313), Ibn Hajar in Fath al-Bari 10:274 [Dar al-Fikr ed.], and Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir (8:53). `Iraqi said its chain is sound (sahih). al-Bazzar also relates it through Hudhayfa and Abu Hurayra, Abu Nu`aym through Anas, and al-Quda`i relates it through Tawus, a chain which Ibn Hibban declared sahih. Ibn Taymiyya in his Iqtida' al-siratal- mustaqim (p. 82) calls Abu Dawud's and Ahmad's chain "a good chain." )

Tirmidhi (hasan), Book of knowledge; al-Baghawi, Sharh al-sunna 1:233.
Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said "Whoever gives life to one of my Sunnahs which was eliminated after my time will receive the reward of all those who practice it without their reward being diminished"

Tirmidhi (hasan gharib), Book of knowledge. Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) Said "Whoever gives life to one of my Sunnahs, he loves me: and whoever loves me is with me."

Al-Mundhiri, al-Targhib 1:87; Al-Hakim
Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) Said "The keeper of my Sunnah at the time my Community has lapsed into corruption will receive the reward of a martyr."

Al-Bayhaqi, al-Sunan al-kubra 5:245; Ibn al-Athir, Usd al-ghaba 3:341; Dhahabi narrates that Abdullah Ibn `Umar (Radhiallaahu Án), used to dismount in order to walk on the exact same spot the Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) had put his steps. Note: This is how strict the Sahaba (Radhiallaahu Ánhuma) were in following the Sunnah of Rasulullah (SAW)! And they understood the deen better than us.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume #1 pg#536
Ibn Abbas (Radhiallaahu Án) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) addresses the Shaba while wearing a black turban.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume #1, Book 4, Hadith # 204
Narrated Ja'far bin 'Amr: My father said, "I saw the Prophet (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) passing wet hands over his turban and Khuffs (leather socks)."

Sahih Al- Muslim Book 2, Hadith # 0535
Narrated Bilal ibn Rabah: Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) wiped over the socks (khufs) and turban (Imaamah). In the hadith transmitted by Isa ibn Yunus the words are: 'Bilal narrated it to me.

Sahih Al- Muslim Book 7, Hadith # 3146
Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah: Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) entered Mecca. Qutaybah stated that he entered Mecca in the Year of Victory, wearing a black turban, but not wearing the Ihram. (also reported by Tirmidhi vol.1 pg 304 and Ibn majah pg205)

Sahih Al- Muslim Book 7, Hadith # 3148
Narrated Amr ibn Hurayth (Radhiallaahu Án) Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) addressed the people (on the day of the Victory of Mecca) with a black turban on his head.

Sanan Abu Dawood Book 1, Hadith # 0147
Narrated Anas ibn Malik: I saw Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) perform ablution. He had a Qutri turban. He inserted his hand beneath the turban and wiped over the forelock, and did not untie the turban.

Sanan Abu Dawood Book 32, Hadith # 4027
Narrated Sa'd: I saw a man riding on a white mule and he had a black turban of silk and wool (not pure silk). He said: The Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) put it (the turban) on me. This is the version of Uthman, and there is the word akhbara in his tradition.

Sanan Abu Dawood Book 32, Hadith # 4068
Narrated AbdurRahman ibn Awf: Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) put a turban on me and let the ends hang in front of him and behind me.

Tirmidhi from the book Shamaa'il Tirmidhi pg #108 Hadith # 109
Amr bin Hurayth (Radhiallaahu Án) relates that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) gave the khutbah and he was wearing a black turban on his head.

Abu Dawood and Tirmidhi
Roknah (Radhiallaahu Án) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said "The distinction between us and the polytheists is the turbans over our caps. "Note : Also quoted by Al-Tabrizi in his Mishkat Al-Masabih and this clears up the false notion that this was just the way of the arabs and not a particular practice of Rasulullah (SAW) and this shows us that we should wear caps under our Imaamas to differentiate from the sieks and other Kufar who wear turbans but without caps under them.

Tabrani, Haakim and Nahabi have mentioned this to be SAHIH Hadith
Ataa bin Rabaah (Radhiallaahu Án) that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) tied a white turban (Imaama) on the head or AbdulRahman ibn Auf (Radhiallaahu Án).

MISHKAT page #377 and also reported by Baihaqi in Shuabul Imaan.
Ubadah (Radhiallaahu Án) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) "Make a practice of tying Turbans since it is a hallmark of the angels." Note: Here Rasulullah(SAW) is even advising others to wear the Imaama!

Tabrani
Musa Ashari (Radhiallaahu Án) narrates that Jibraeel would come to Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) wearing a turban.

Haakim cited in the book Mustadrak Haakim vol34 pg#540
Aisha (Radhiallaahu Ánha) reports a on the occasion of the battle of the trench a man came to Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) wearing a Turban and when she asked Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) about this man he informed her this was Jibraeel.
(Haakim has declared this hadith to be SAHIH)

At-Tabrani and Haakim reports this to be reliable Hassan
(Also quoted in Tabarani's al-Mu`jam al-kabir (1:162), Bazzar's Zawa'id, al-Hakim's Mustadrak (4:193), al-Khatib al- Baghdadi's Tarikh Baghdad (11:394), and Ibn `Asakir's Tahdhib tarikh dimashq al-kabir (5:178). Also in the book Turban Thowb and kufi by Maulana FazlurRahman on pg#24)

Ibn Abbas (Radhiallaahu Án) reports that Rasulullah(SAW) said "Adopt the Turban as it will increase your Hilm ( good character, intelligence, patience)."

Al-Munawi said in the commentary on Tirmidhi's al-Shama'il.
"The turban is a Sunnah, especially for prayer and for self beautification, because of the many narration's concerning it."

Shaikh-ul-hadith Zakarriya Khandalwi (Rahimahullah)
"The tying of the Turban is a "Sunnate Mustamirrah" (Prepetually adhered to the practice of Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) and Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) has enjoined the tying of the turban upon us. It has been reported in the hadith that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said "Tie the turban. it will increase you in forbearance."

Shaikh Muhammad Ibn Jameel Zino (Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University) in his book Al-Shamail Al-Muhammadiyyah on page #106) Headwear are symbols of nations and many Muslims imitate the unbelievers by wearing their head wear. In fact, covering their heads with a Turban, or even a scarf, is better for them and further from resembling the unbelievers.

Maulana Fazlul Karim
(This is from his commentary of Mishkat vol#1 pg#630)

"The holy Prophet (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) used to wear a Turban and he said that the angels also wear it in the heavens and the turban protects the head and adorns the face."

Murtada al-Zabidi (Rahimahullah)
(In his commentary on Ghazali's Ihya' `ulum al-din entitled Ithaf al-sadat al-muttaqin 3:253.)

"The turban is desired (mustahabb) on Fridays for both the imam and the congregation, and Nawawi said that it is desired for the imam to beautify his appearance (i.e. more than everyone else), wear the turban, and wear a rida' (jubba, a loose outer garment or robe). The application of the Sunnah consists in winding the turban on the head or on top of a qalansuwa (kufi). It is preferable to wear it large, but it is necessary to define its length and width by what fits the wearer's custom according to his time and place. To add to this is disliked by the Law."

Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani (Rahimahullah) mentioned in FathulBaari pg#491 and 493
That Imaam Bukhari and Imaam Muslim both wore Turbans.
Note: that they were not arabs but took this practice as the Sunna of Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) .

Ibn Al-Jawzi and Ibn Al-Qayyim
(In Rawdat al-muhibbin p. 225.)

"Hasan al-Basri (Rahimahullah) wore a Black Turban"

Imaam Nawawi (Rahimahullah)
( quoted from the biographical notice for Imaam Nawawi in the Reliance of the Traveller.)
"Imaam Nawawi all his life possessed only a thawb (long shirt) and a turban"

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 72, Number 678:
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radhiallaahu Ánhu): Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, "The part of an Izar which hangs below the ankles is in the Fire."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 72, Number 681:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar (Radhiallaahu Ánhu): Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, "While a man was dragging his Izar (lower cloth) on the ground (behind him), suddenly Allah made him sink into the earth and he will go on sinking into it till the Day of Resurrection."

Sahih Muslim
Abdullah Ibn Umar (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) said "I passed by the Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) while my lower garment was hanging down, so he (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said ' Abdullah, raise your garment.' I raised it, and he told me to raise it further, and I did so. As I was still trying to find the best manner, someone from the people asked where it should reach, and he (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) replied ' Halfway down the shins.' "This hear clears up the feeble excuse of people saying that they hang their pants and clothes down but not out of pride, here this is Ibn Umar (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) a famous and great sahabi, surely he has more ikhlas than us but still Rasulullah(saw) told him to raise it. And Rasulullah(saw) has shown us that our lower garment should reach the middle of the shin.

Tirmidhi
(from the book Shamaa'il Tirmidhi pg #115 Hadith #114)
Salamah bin Akwa (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) says "Uthman (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) wore his lungi (Izar) till the middle of his shin and said 'This is how Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) wore his Lungi"(We should note on how the Sahaba were strict in following the dress code of Rasulullah(SAW)! And they did not have pride but still stuck to the Sunnah of Rasulullah (SAW)!

Tirmidhi
(from the book Shamaa'il Tirmidhi pg #115 Hadith #114)
Hudhayfah bin Yamaan (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) reports that "Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) caught the shin of my leg and said"this is where the lungi should reach and if not then a little further down but if not then it has no right on the ankle."(meaning that it should be above the ankle!)

Abu Dawood and Ibn Majah reported this hadith to be fully authentic.
Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) reprted that he heard Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) say "The way for a believer to wear the lower garnent is to have it halfway down his shins, and he is not guilty of sin if it comes halfway between that and the ankles, but whatever comes lower than that is in hell (and he repeated this three times). On the day of resurrescton, Allah (swt) will not look at him who trails his lower garment conceitdly."(here we should see the Rasulullah (SAW) has shown us the way for a believer to wear the lower garnent is to have it halfway down his shins and then Rasulullah(saw) aloud it to be from the middle of the shin half way to the ankle but what excuse do we have to drag our pants past our ankles?)

Sahih from Imaam Ahmed Bin Hanbal
The Prophet (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) saw a man with a long waist-shirt (Izar) and ordered him to have his izaar halfway up his shins; the man gave the excuse that he had a defect in his ankles, so the Prophet (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, "All of Allaah's creation is handsome." (sahih-Ahmad and again this shows the clothing can not go under the ankle even if it is not out of pride!)

Ibn Hajar (RA)
(Expresses his veiw in the book Fath-al-Bari)

In which he sates that it is not permissible for a garment to extend below the ankles. He says: "Al-Qadhi Ayadh quoting the consensus of the Muslim ummah, states that this prohibition is limited to men only."

Shaikh Muhammad Naasir ad-Deen al-Albaani
On the subject of people hanging their clothes past the ankle with the excuses like it is not out of pride.....the Prophet (SAW)saw a man with a long waist-shirt and ordered him to have his izaar halfway up his shins; the man gave the excuse that he had a defect in his ankles, so the Prophet (SAW) said, "All of Allaah's creation is handsome." (Sahih Imaam Ahmad and others. This phrase is actually of Qur'anic origin from Sura Sajdah #32 ayah #7)

Ibn Qayyim(RA)
states that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) bought and wore the Izar.

Shaikh-ul-hadith Zakarriya Khandalwi(RA)
(says in the commentary of Shamaa'l Tirmidhi pg #116 )
It is Harram to cover the ankles when wearing a lungi (lower garment) or pants etc..The Ullima say that only those persons are exempt who have a medical condition.

Shaikh Muhammad Ibn Jameel Zino
(Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University in his book Al-Shamail Al-Muhammadiyyah on page #106)
"It is forbidden (to wear tight pants), because it reveals the persons private parts; and it is a way of imitating the unbelievers."

Tirmidhi, Abu Dawood
(and in Mishkat Vol #1 pg# 643)

UmmeSalamah (Radhiallaahu Ánha) reports that the dress most liked by Rasulullah(SAW) was the long gown (thowb). (Tirmadhi has related this to be Hasan with a reliable and authentic chain of narraters)

Sahih Al-Bukhari
(Can be found in the book Mishkat vol #1 pg #630)
Anas (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) reports that the dress most pleasing to Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) for use was a green-coloured Thowb.

Tirmidhi
(In the book Shamaa'il Tirmidhi Pg #61)
Asmaa bint Yaseed (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) says "The sleeve of the Rasulullah(SAW)'s Thowb reached to the wrist."

AbuDawud Book 28, Number 3869:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas (Radhiallaahu Ánhu): The Prophet (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said: Wear your white garments, for they are among your best garments, and shroud your dead in them. Among the best types of collyrium you use is antimony (ithmid): it clears the vision and makes the hair sprout.(Abu Dawud, Imaam Ahmad and other have transmitted this hadith to be sahih with a authrntic and reliable chain of narraters.)

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 72, Hadith # 717:
Narrated Abu Dharr (Radhiallaahu Ánhu): I came to the Prophet (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) while he was wearing white clothes.

Tabrani And Imaam Suyuti
Ibn Umar (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) used to wear a white cap (kufi).Tabrani has reported this hadith to be Hasan (reliable) and Suyuti has classified this hadith as highly authentic(Sahih) in the book Sirajul Muneer vol #4 pg#112)

Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 2 pg #863
It is mentioned that Anas Bin Malik (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) used to wear a kufie (cap).

Tirmidhi
Roknah (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said "The distinction between us and the poluthesists is the turbans over our caps."

Sanun Abu Dawood Book 3, Hadith # 0948:
Narrated Umm Qays bint Mihsan: Hilal ibn Yasaf said: I came to ar-Raqqah (a place in Syria). One of my companions said to me: Do you want to see any of the Companions of the Prophet (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam)? I said: A good opportunity. So we went to Wabisah. I said to my friend: Let us first see his mode of living. He had a cap (kufi).

Bazlul Majhood vol#6 pg#52
Abu Shaikh reports from Ibn Abbas (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) had three caps in his possesion.

Fatwaa Thunaaiyya Vol #4 pg #291 "Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) always used to keep his head covered during salah."

Fatwaa Thunaaiyya Vol #1 pg #523
"to intentionally remove the headgear (kufi or Imaama) and performing Salah bare-headed is contrary to the sunna."

Maulana Fazlul Karim
(This is from his commentry of Mishkatvol#1 pg # 630 )
"There are a few hadith about the use of the cap (kufi) by Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam). It should be generally round and even on top."

Shaikh `Abd al-Qadir Jilani (Allah's mercy be on him)
(From Ghunyat al-talibin 1:14)

"It is the method or habit of orthodox or civilized virtuous men to keep the head covered."

Hanafi Fiqh
(Quoted by Al-Shurunbali in Muhammad Abul Quasem p #91)
It is mustahab or praiseworthy to pray using "three of one's best clothes, a Thawb, Silwar (Sunnah pants), and turban or kufi"

Shafi`i Fiqh
(Quoted by Al-Misri in Reliance of the Traveller p # 122) "It is mustahab to pray using an ankle-length Thawb and a turban"

Hanbali Fiqh
(Quoted By Ibn Qudama, al-Mughni (1994 ed.) 1:404-405) "It is mustahab to pray using a Thawb, Silwar (Sunnah pants) or a Izar (loincloth) and a turban"

Malik Fiqh
(Quoted by Ibn Abi Zayd, al-Jami` fi al-sunan (1982 ed.) p. 228)
Imaam Malik said "The turban was worn from the beginning of Islam and it did not cease being worn until our time. I did not see anyone among the People of Excellence except they wore the turban, such as Yahya ibn Sa`id, Rabi`a, and Ibn Hurmuz. I would see in Rabi`a's circle more than thirty men wearing turbans and I was one of them, and Rabi`a did not put it down until the Pleiades rose (i.e. until he slept) and he used to say: "I swear that I find it increases intelligence."

Allamah Jauzi (Allah's mercy be on him)
(From Fatawa Rahimiyya 3:202 #308.)

"To keep the head bare before the people is an act which is looked down upon and is against gentleness, humanness, etiquette, and gentlemanly decorum."

According to the Hanafi school of juristiction
(Al-Jazayri, al-Fiqh `ala al-madhahib al-arba`a, Kitab al- Salat p. 280-28)

[among] the disliked acts (al-makruhat) in prayer are:... i`tijar, which is to tie a scarf around the head and leave the center bare;... [or] praying bareheaded out of laziness. As for praying bareheaded out of humility and submission, it is permitted (ja'iz) and not disliked.(16)

Shaikh Albani
(Fromn Al-Qawl Al-mubin fi akhta' Al-musallin by Mashhur Hussain on page # 58 of the 2nd edition)

"Praying bareheaded is makruh (disliked)."

Shaikh Albani
(Al-Din al-khalis (3:214) and al-Ajwiba al-nafi`a `an al-masa'il al-waqi`a (p. 110)

"All acknowledge that it is desirable for the Muslim to enter prayer in the most perfect Islamic appearance, due to the hadith: "Allah is worthier of your self-adornment" [hasan]. And it is not part of excellent attire in the custom of the Salaf to habitually bare one's head, and walk in that guise on the road and when entering places of worship. Rather, it is a foreign custom which infiltrated many Islamic countries at the time the disbelievers invaded them and brought their habits with them. The Muslims began to imitate them in this, and they lost thereby their Islamic personality as well as through other similar acts... Nor is it established that the Prophet ever prayed bareheaded and without a turban other than in the state of ihram, although there were plenty of occasions to report it if he did. Therefore, whoever claims that he did, let him produce the proof, for truth is more deserving to be followed."

Umar Ibn Khattab (Radhiallaahu Ánhu)
(Quotes by Ibn Hibban in his Sahih and Imaam Ahmad Bin Hanbal)
Abu `Uthman (Radhiallaahu Án) said "Umar's letter reached us as we were in Azerbaijan saying: "O `Utba Ibn Farqad, stay away from effeminacy and the clothing of idolaters (mushrikin)."

Ibn Taymiyya (Allah's mercy be on him)
(Quoted from Ibn Taymiyya's Iqtida' as-sirat al-mustaqim (1907 ed.) p #60)

In tafseer of this hadith "Abu `Uthman (Radhiallaahu Án) said "Umar's letter reached us as we were in Azerbaijan saying: "O `Utba Ibn Farqad, stay away from effeminacy and the clothing of idolaters (mushrikin).(Ibn Hibban in his Sahih and Imaam Ahmad Bin Hanbal)" Ibn Taymiyya interpreted it as an explicit prohibition for Muslims in non-Muslim countries against wearing unislamic clothing: This is a prohibition on the part of `Umar directed at Muslims against all that belongs to the manner of dress of non-Muslims (mushrikun).

(Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University) in his book Al-Shamail Al-Muhammadiyyah on page #105

"It is not permissible for a Muslim to wear the garments of the unbelievers, or to adorn himself with their uniforms, as a result of the Prophet (SAW) saying: 'Whosoever imitates a people becomes one of them." (Abu Dawud)

(Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University in his book Al-Shamail Al-Muhammadiyyah on page #106)

"It is forbidden (to wear tight pants), because it reveals the persons private parts; and it is a way of imitating the unbelievers."

Note from the Author.......
My respected brothers after reading all these Hadith and with the explanations from Authentic ullima we should understand that wearing the Turban, Tawob and kufi was not just the way of the Arabs but the SUNNA of RASULULLAH (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) as Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam)said"Roknah (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said "The distinction between us and the poluthesists is the turbans over our caps."(Imaam Tirmidhi). And in so many Hadith Rasulullah(SAW) ordered us to go AGAINST the ways of Kufar and do opposite to them As Rasulullah(SAW) said "Whoever imitaes a people becomes one of them." (Sahih Abu Dawud). So if we chose the ethics, moral values life style and dress code of the kufar then this hadith will pertain to us"Abu Musa Ash'ari (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) relates that Rasulullah(SAW) said "A person will be considered to be of those people whom he loves." (SAHIH BUKHARI and SAHIH MUSLIM). So we should see who do we love? And if we truly love Rasulullah(SAW) then we should follow his Sunna in our morals, dealing, manners, dress code, eating, sleeping and everything else in our 24 hour life. Not to say that we have to ride camels because cars were not invented in the time of Rasulullah(SAW but in the things that we can we should try to emulate the SUNNA way of life as much as we can. May ALLAH(SWT) guide us and give us the true love for ALLAH(SWT) and his Prophet (SAW) and raise us on the day of Judgment with the company of Rasulullah(SAW) and the Sahaba, as Rasulullah(SAW) said in the Hadith narrated by Anas (Radhiallaahu Ánhu) (it is a longer Hadith this is just a part of it)that Rasulullah(SAW) said "(on the day of Judgment) You will be with those you love." (SAHIH BUKHARI and SAHIH MUSLIM)."
And ALLAH knows BEST!

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav ch.rebel » ons apr 23, 2008 12:26

Here is a reply to our *salafi* brothers.
Quastion: We have come under criticism from "Salafis" for keeping Sunna dress in our present day and age. They claim that it is an indifferent and unnecessary aspect of Arabic culture and tradition which carries no reward in religion. What is the position of Ahl as-Sunna on the "Salafi" dispensation for praying, leading prayer, and giving khutba bare-headed and in Western-style clothes?

Answer: http://www.geocities.com/~abdulwahid/mu ... dress.html

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav ch.rebel » ons apr 23, 2008 22:22

Sunnah, Following the Sunnah, so Important, It's a big deal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D45BBdfk-Ug

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav ch.rebel » tor apr 24, 2008 16:47

Assalam alejum wa rahmatu Allah kara broder och systrar.

Det visades sig att jag framkom lite extrem haer, vilket jag ber hemskt mkt om ursakt. Det bara kom fram efter att ngra salafi/wahhabi broder kritiserade manniskor som foljde sunna i kladsel i vast. Jag var val lite for overhektiskt. Sorry :oops: .

Jag ville bara papeka hur viktigt sunna var :) , hoppas ingen tog illa at sig.

Ma Allah starka var karlek for den basta av hans skapelser, den han alskar mest.

Assalam alejkum

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav Tahiri Faqeer » tor apr 24, 2008 17:35

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav ch.rebel » tor apr 24, 2008 17:51

Återgå till Hur blir man en bättre muslim