[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Svenskmuslim.nur.nu - Visa tråd - Sunna böner

Sunna böner

Här kan icke-muslimer diskutera och ställa frågor om allt som rör Islam.

Moderatorer: Admin, Admin Basha

Användarvisningsbild

Sunna böner

Inläggav N_N83 » tor jul 26, 2007 21:01

Salamun alaykum

Får dagliga sms till mobilen med hadither och Koranverser som små påminnelser,och har nu fått ett antal sms som handlar om natt bön:

Profeten Muhammad Guds frid och välsignelser vare över honom sade: Vår Herre stiger ned varje natt till jordens himmel då den sista tredjedelen av natten återstår och säger följande "vem riktar en bön till mig, så att jag kan besvara den?Vem ber mig om någonting, så att jag kan ge det till honom?Vem ber mig om förlåtelse så att jag kan förlåta honom?" (al-bukhari & muslim)

Det berättas av Abi Umamah må Gud vara nöjd med honom som källa i al-Tirmizis samling att profeten må Guds frid och välsignelser vara över honom blev tillfrågad:"vilken åkallan (duaa) blir hörd? (Han) svarade:"(Den som görs)vid mitten av den senare delen av natten och efter de föreskrivna bönerna"

Det jag undrar nu är: hur ska man veta vilka tider man ska be dessa natt böner? Vill passa på att börja nu när jag inte har skola,så kanske man kan vänja sig inshaAllah. Sen vad kallas bönerna? Hur många rakaat?

Det var det första,sen vill jag fortsätta att fråga:vilka sunna böner ska man be efter de fem obligatoriska? Hur många rakaat efter Duhur,Asr tex? Vad kallas de bönerna?

Kan det här skilja mellan olika lagskolor? Isåfall skulle jag vilja ha svar ur maliki i första hand inshaAllah.

Tack på förhand
mvh
"When the student is ready,the teacher appears"

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav Tahiri Faqeer » tor jul 26, 2007 21:21

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav N_N83 » tor jul 26, 2007 22:02

Salamun alaykum

Jazak Allah broder Rauf!
Nu känner jag mig lagom dum...när du skrev salatul Tahajud kände jag igen namnet,letade bland mina filer och hittade ett sparat dokument om det.Det här mailet fick jag kanske för 3-4 år sen och har totalt glömt bort det. :oops: Kan ju dela med till er andra:

Bismillahir rehmanir raheem
Aslamo alaykum wa rehmatullahay wa barakatuhu

THE SALAT OF THE NIGHT(tahajjud 2 or 4 or 8 or 12 rakats )
QURANIC VERSES ABOUT TAHAJJUD
Ive included two here infact there are more also

SURA MUZAMMAL(73)

[1] O thou folded in garments!
[2] Stand (to prayer) by night, but not all night,
[3] Half of it, or a little less,
[4] Or a little more; and recite the Qur-an in slow, measured rhythmic tones.
[5] Soon shall We send down to thee a weighty Message.

SURA BANI ISRAEL(17)

79] And pray TAHAJJUD in the night (here it means the time near the morning when one third of the night is left ) (it would be) an additional prayer (or spiritual profit) for thee: soon will thy Lord raise thee to a Station of Praise and Glory!

AHADITH ABOUT TAHAJJUD:

Book 004, SAHEEH MUSLIM , Number 1651:
Jabir reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who amongst you is afraid that he may not be able to get up at the end of the night should observe Witr (in the first part) and then sleep, and he who is confident of getting up and praying at night (i. e. Tahajjud prayer) should observe it at the end of it, for the recitation at the end of the night to visited (by angels), and that is excellent.

Book 004,SAHEEH MUSLIM , Number 1672:
Kuraib, the freed slave of Ibn 'Abbas, reported that Ibn 'Abbas narrated to him that he spent a night in the house of Maimuna, the mother of the believers, who was his mother's sister. I lay down across the cushion, whereas the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and his wife lay down on it length-wise. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) slept up till midnight, or a little before midnight of a little after midnight, and then got up and began to cast off the effects of sleep from his face by rubbing with his hand, and then recited the ten concluding verses of Surah 'Imran. He then stood up near a hanging water-skin and performed ablution well, and then stood up and prayed, 'Ibn 'Abbas said: I also stood up and did the same, as the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had done, and then went to him and stood by his side. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) placed his right hand upon my head and took hold of my right ear and twistedit, and then observed a pair of rak'ahs, again a pair of rak'ahs, again a pair of rak'ahs, again a pair of rak'ahs, again a pair of rak'ahs, again a pair of rak'ahs, and then observed Witr and then lay down till the Mu'adhdhin came to him. He (the Holy Prophet) then stood up and observed two short rak'ahs, and then went out (to the mosque) and observed the dawn prayer.

Book 004, SAHEEH MUSLIM Number 1675: Ibn 'Abbas reported: I spent one night in the house of my mother's sister Maimuna, daughter of Harith, and said to her: Awake me when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) stands to pray (at night). (She woke me up when) the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) stood up for prayer. I stood on his left side. He took hold of my hand and made me stand on his right side, and whenever I dozed off he took hold of my earlobe (and made me alert). He (the narrator) said: He (the Holy Prophet) observed eleven rak'ahs. He then sat with his legs drawn and wrapped in his garment and slept so that I could bear his breathing while asleep. And when the dawn appeared, he observed two short rak'ahs of (Sunnah) prayer.

Book 004,SAHEEH MUSLIM , Number 1708:
Zaid b. Thabit reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) made an apartment with the help of the leaves of date trees or of mats. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) went out to pray in it. People followed him and came to pray with him. Then they again came one night and waited (for him), but the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) delayed in coming out to them. And when he did not come out, they cried aloud and threw pebbles at the door. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) came out in anger and said to them: By what you have been constantly doing, I was inclined to think that it (prayer) might not become obligatory for you. So you must observe prayer (optional) in your houses, for the prayer observed by a man in the house is better except an obligatory prayer.
EXCELLENCE OF AN ACT (I. E. OBSERVING OF THE NIGHT PRAYER, ETC.) DONE CONSTANTLY

TAHAJJUD CAN BE PRAYED IN THE MIDNIGHT IF ITS FOUND DIFFCULT TO WAKE UP .
BOOK TIBRANI 521/2
Dear Prophet (salallaho alayhay wa sallam) SAID THAT: DO PRAY TAHAJJUD EVEN IF ITS AS SHORT AS THE TIME FOR MILKING A GOAT AND ANY SALAT PRAYED AFTER THE EISHA SALAT (CAN BE) IS INCULDED IN TAHAJJUD”
BY THIS HADITH (and some other ahadith)SOME SCHOLARS HAVE SAID THAT IF ITS TOO DIFF TO WAKE UP IN THE NIGHT THEN TAHAJJUD CAN BE PRAYED BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP OR AT 12 MIDNIGHT ,THOUGH IN THAT CASE NOT SO MUCH VIRTUES CAN BE OBTAINED COMPARED TO WAKING UP IN THE NIGHT.
ONCE TAHAJJUD IS STARTED IS NOT A GOOD THING TO LEAVE IT WITHOUR ANY REASON

HADITH 1152, SAHEEH BOKHARI:
Dear Prophet (salallaho alayhay wa sallam) SAID : ABDULLAH DON’T BE LIKE THAT PERSON WHO USED TO PRAY TAHAJJUD IN THE NIGHT AND THEN LEFT IT”.

Användarvisningsbild

Re: Sunna böner

Inläggav bouhamza » fre jul 27, 2007 0:23

"Both a Butcher and a Surgeon use knives, but they cut differently"
-Al Qubrusi

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav N_N83 » fre jul 27, 2007 10:07

Användarvisningsbild

Re: Sunna böner

Inläggav N_N83 » fre jul 27, 2007 10:54

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav bouhamza » fre jul 27, 2007 14:18

kida sah!

Jag glömde dem (igen)...

Jag menade såhär:
Vilka frågor du kommer med...igen! :D Subhan Allah! :)
-Al Qubrusi

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav N_N83 » fre jul 27, 2007 15:18

Oki då vet jag :D

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav al-Fariq » fre jul 27, 2007 21:49

Assalamu aleykum.

Alla dessa arabiska benämningar på böner är förvirrande :( speciellt när det olika för olika maghdab.

Var kan man lära sig alla dessa begrepp?

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav bouhamza » sön jul 29, 2007 23:18

-Al Qubrusi

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav al-Fariq » tis jul 31, 2007 16:30

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav bouhamza » tis jul 31, 2007 19:25

-Al Qubrusi

Återgå till Nyfiken på Islam?