[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Svenskmuslim.nur.nu - Visa tråd - IF I WASN'T MUSLIM

IF I WASN'T MUSLIM

Avdelning för att diskutera litteratur, poesi och muslimska sånger.

Moderatorer: Admin, Admin Basha

Användarvisningsbild

IF I WASN'T MUSLIM

Inläggav Drina » mån jun 12, 2006 16:25

A sarcastic song about being bosnian muslim in Europe surrounded by christians neighbours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WP5XPRk5wg&search=

IF I WASN'T MUSLIM
If I wasn’t Muslim
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
If I wasn’t born Mohammedan
Life for me would have been fun.
I could live and prosper
On my land and I could even build a bigger house
I wouldn’t have to, every now and then,
Run and hide like a mouse.
If I wasn’t Muslim
My neighbors wouldn’t set my home on fire
And surround me with barbed wire
I wouldn’t live in terror
Books wouldn’t teach you that I was an error
In European history.

I would not have to prove that I am not stupid
A backward and primitive villain
An alien threat to your way of life
to be hunted down.
I wouldn’t be so ashamed of
The names of my relatives and mine
Of the Semitic language I speak to my God
That no one here understands

My tradition wouldn’t insult
My Christian neighbors and friends
My diet, my cap, the Ramadan fast
the crescent and the star.
Bayram, I know, will never be famous
like Christmas or Easter Sunday
so modern and cool, so western,
and - oh so “secular”.

If I wasn’t Muslim
If I had an ordinary Slavic Christian name
If I wasn’t circumcised
If I could eat my eggs with ham
I would be accepted
I’d blend in to Europe and enjoy
I wouldn’t be its whipping boy.

– oh boy –
If I were a Christian
I wouldn’t have to prove that I am human too.
‘Cause when you’re Christian you’re always civilized
no matter what you wear or do.
But when you are a Muslim
It is really hard to find some sympathy for you
No one really likes you, no one really cares
No one wants to know your point of view.

If I wasn’t Muslim
If I was a part of Christendom
Europe would be my sweet home.
I wouldn’t have to worry
What will happen in a year or two
Will I have to leave or stay and die
Drop my pants to be identified and put aside
Just ‘cause I’m a Mussulman?

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav Khadim Jamil » tis jun 13, 2006 14:24

Bild
" Look at Love...
how it tangles
with the one fallen in love "

[Jalal ad-Din Rumi]

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav Hamza » fre jun 16, 2006 20:01

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav Khadim Jamil » lör jun 17, 2006 15:15

jag har ingen aning bror men MashAllah hans sätt att sjunga aså underbart haha.
Bild
" Look at Love...
how it tangles
with the one fallen in love "

[Jalal ad-Din Rumi]

Inläggav Alauddeen » sön jun 18, 2006 15:32

if he claims to be a muslim he should act like one, and not like a jahl or kaffir,

nog sakt

masalam

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav Drina » lör dec 09, 2006 12:33

Damir Niksics nya video :D
"We Shall Overcome"
http://www.damirniksic.com/

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav Khadimu » lör dec 09, 2006 13:40

Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions.Watch your actions, they become habits.Watch your habits, they become character. (Okänd)

Återgå till Litteratur, poesi och muslimska sånger