[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Svenskmuslim.nur.nu - Visa tråd - Remembering the Night of Ascension - Mabrook!

Remembering the Night of Ascension - Mabrook!

Här diskuterar vi hur det är att leva som svensk muslim i Sverige.

Moderatorer: Admin, Admin Basha

Användarvisningsbild

Remembering the Night of Ascension - Mabrook!

Inläggav Tahiri Faqeer » sön jul 19, 2009 12:44

(bis)

Bild

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzpIniF7uM0[/youtube]

Salat at Tasbeeh for tonight

Ya Lail

If I close my eyes,
I can remember
The thought of you.
You bring peace to my inner soul;
The stillness, the quiet…
I wonder how many Others are out there,
Ya Lail,
In wonderment of you.
The hours pass quickly,
But my love!
You share with me your love
Of the Beloved:
Of Mujtaba, Ha Meem, Ta Ha.

If I close my eyes, I can remember

The thought of you.

How lucky the night!
The day is jealous to witness Ascension.
The sun, bright of jalal, weeps
not to have beheld his travel to the Masjid far.
Even the moon felt apart.
Only the Lail
Enrobed Mustafa, Noorul Hudaa, Rasool e Khuda
Peace be upon you!
If my eyes do not weep for you,
it is because they haven’t seen through
The veils of the Lail
and how it accompanied you
with silent noor, angels wings,
bright and glistening of perfume were you,
on that night.

By Mubeen Khaleel, Islamic Post Staff Writer