[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Svenskmuslim.nur.nu - Visa tråd - Need help!

Need help!

Muslimer från Malmöregionen kan diskutera lokala frågor här.

Moderatorer: Admin, Admin Basha

Användarvisningsbild

Need help!

Inläggav sakina » lör mar 07, 2009 19:36

As salamu’3laykom wa rahmatulah wa barakatuh,

Well as the title of my treat is: I need Help!
It’s pretty hard to talk about that because this is a sensitive subject and really personal. But here it is, I have to, so let’s start.
I am French convert to islam. I married a muslim here in Sweden, in islam only. Things were pretty hard between us, so we got divorce. He had no intention to help me to restart my life in France. I washed his brain during 3 months, all my 3idda period to have some help. But nothing is coming from him. (May Allah guide him. Amin!)
I called the Islamic center in Malmo and they called an association for women who are in my case. So now I am in this association, and they try to help me to find a solution for me. But there is no solution. It’s complicate to explain. I have nobody in France to receive me because I don’t really have family. I called my ambassy, but they can’t help me. So I am here in Sweden. Lost. I have no relationship here because my ex husband preferred that I stay at home, so I know nobody.
I have to find a solution very quickly because I can’t stay in this association. This is just temporally. And this is really difficult for me to stay with them because as staghfirulah, they always ask me to forget Allah.
I would like to share a room-mate with a muslima practising. I can pay for at least 3months. Just the time to find a solution better for me. No matter the age from 18 to 99. I don’t mind. And I would like to find a job too, but my problem is that I don’t speak Swedish.Only french and English. I was executive secretary before.
I am someone very kind, very calm, practising al hamdulilah. I don’t smoke, I don’t drink of course, and I am wallahi really honest. I am 28. I have no children (only one, but she is in jannah. Allah yarahma. Amin!). What can I tell you more? If you have any questions, just ask me.

I would be very happy to hear some news and to find an open door. If you can’t help me, I just ask you to make me some du’a. I need it so much!

Jazzak Allahu khayran. Thanks for reading me.
Fi amanillah
Your sister fi lah.
Lost in Sweden! :-(

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav bouhamza » lör mar 07, 2009 21:03

Assalamu alaykum.

We are making du'a for you!
"Both a Butcher and a Surgeon use knives, but they cut differently"
-Al Qubrusi

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav sakina » lör mar 07, 2009 21:22

Inläggav SixThreeFive » lör mar 07, 2009 23:49

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav sakina » sön mar 08, 2009 1:53

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav Tahiri Faqeer » sön mar 08, 2009 14:55

Inläggav SixThreeFive » sön mar 08, 2009 17:09

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav sakina » sön mar 08, 2009 21:53

[quote="Tahiri Faqeer"]assalam u allaikum wr wb,

Are you french citizen?
Do you have swedish personal number?

Wa 3laykom as salam Tahiri,
Yes I am french, originaly french. So I have the citizen.
And No I don't have any swedish number.

When I was sick, i never went to see a doctor, because my ex didn't want it. May Allah guide him! Amin!
So that's why the only way for me to have a normal and legal life is to find a work.
But if you have any other idea, i take it!
Barak Allahu fik for everything, and just thank you to answered me!
I wont forget anyone who answer me inmy du'a!

May Allah rewards you. Amin!
Fi amanillah

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav sakina » sön mar 08, 2009 21:58

Inläggav SixThreeFive » sön mar 08, 2009 23:04

Finding work without a personal number will be very difficult, I think. As far as I know, you need one to open a bank account, and you need an adress... Honestly, I think you need legal help of some sort... are you sure your embassy can't help you?

I'm not at all sure of how the inter EU and inter-Schengen legalities work, but you should have some paperwork that allows you to work and live in Sweden, create bank accounts and such. Tahiri, perhaps you know more about that?

I can relate with you, because I moved from the far north of Sweden to the far south, to be with my Husband-to-be. I had no family, no relatives, no friends, no nothing but my suitcase of clothing, down here. Of course, I do speak Swedish, so that helped me loads.

May God be with you and make you strong.
Sanna

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav Tahiri Faqeer » mån mar 09, 2009 11:35

assalamoeallaikum wr wb,

That's good that you are french citizen, solved almost 90% of problems :)

Question: Don't you want to go back to your country? It gets easier when one is in his/her own country with parents/family...

If Answer is NO for any reason and you wanna stay in Sweden:

This is what you have to do :

a) Call the people - get appointment - discuss your situation in detail. They are bound to help you legally. Its your right as an EU citizen. Number in my last post.

b) Find out where is "Tax office" in swedish skatteverket", go there, with your french passport. Ask them you want to register yourself in the population registry and get a swedish personal number as you have to study swedish and find work.

We deal with next things (work, moving to stockholm etc., apartment) when you have done all the above.

Do not hesitate to contact, its our duty to help you out.

Good luck.

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav al-Fariq » tis mar 10, 2009 0:05

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah said: "The son of Adam hurts Me by abusing time, for I am time; in My Hands are all things and I cause the revolution of night and day." (Sahih Bukhari)

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav sakina » tis mar 10, 2009 7:37

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav sakina » tis mar 10, 2009 7:50

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav sakina » tis mar 10, 2009 7:53

Användarvisningsbild

Inläggav Tahiri Faqeer » tis mar 10, 2009 12:46

Användarvisningsbild